We would like to invite applications for positions of Research Assistant for project on MOHE HICOE – UMPEDAC.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME
1. Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering field with CGPA 3.00 and above.
2. Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
3. Has strong interest in power electronics, power converters and solar energy.
4. Knowledge in Matlab or C/C++ programming.
5. Hardworking, committed, and independent.
6. Open to Malaysian citizens only.
1. Project development in solar inverter technology (LVRT, wireless).
2. System protection towards integration of smart grid system.
3. Fundamental research in solar cell.
4. Research study in economy, social and environmental aspects for Photovoltaic and Thermal Energy.
How to Apply: Please submit your complete curriculum vitae and complete transcripts via email to person in-charge (email@example.com). Qualified candidates will be called for an interview.
Contact: Madam Norridah Amin, UMPEDAC
Tel: 03-2246 3246
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications MUST be made online through RA Recruitment System website at http://ra-recruitment.um.edu.my. Please be informed that only the applications received for this project through RA Recruitment System will be selected.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 31-08-2017
Theme :UMPEDAC Hand-Holding Session
Session : 2nd Time
Presenter : Prof Dr. Abd Halim
Date & Time : 3rd May 2017 / 10.00am -11.00am
Venue : Seminar Room Level 15
Date: 19 April 2017 (Wednesday)
Venue: UMPEDAC Solar Garden, Aras 3, Wisma R&D Universiti Malaya
|7:00 pm – 7:30 pm||Registration and refreshment|
|7:30 pm – 8:00 pm||Dinner|
|8:00 pm – 8:15 pm||Welcoming remarks from UMPEDAC Director: YBhg. Profesor Dr. Nasrudin Abd Rahim|
|8:15 pm – 8:45 pm||“Santai with ExxonMobil CEO on 2nd Lecture: Energy Outlook – Future of the Industry” : Mr. See Kok Yew, CEO ExxonMobil|
|8:45 pm – 10:00 pm||Q & A Session|
|10:00 pm||Photo session|
Moderator : Dr. Che Hang Seng
*limited to 100 seats only
*Attire (Smart Casual)